Society is facing a global ageing process resulting from a progressive increase in life expectancy and a reduction in birth rates, all of which is leading to an alteration of the population pyramids with major social and economic consequences.
The progressive increase of the population over 65 years old has become a determining factor in the European and world social panorama. The future scenarios established by the European Commission in the 2015 Ageing Report (The Ageing Report 2015) foresee a large increase in this segment of the population, which in 2060 will represent 30% of the European population.
Free to enter
- CENIE Grand Prize winner: €5,000
- For each category: €1.250
- Winner of “Elección del Público”: €2,000
Jury ant vote
Participation in the Contest implies on the part of the contestants:
– Guarantee that you are the sole holder of all rights to the photograph you submit to the competition, that you have authorization and, therefore, are responsible for the use and disclosure of the images where there are people likely to be recognized or works of others protected by copyright.
– Accept that the photographs submitted may be used in the exhibition, sample or any visual part of a catalogue derived from this competition.
– Accept that the photographs presented may be reproduced, without commercial purposes and in an ethical manner by FGUSAL or CENIE, in publications or on the FGUSAL or CENIE portal.
– Accept that the photographs sent can be used, without the need for prior communication, always mentioning the name of the author of the photograph, in communication materials and eventual disclosure in publications or magazines, including online support.
– FGUSAL is not responsible for any downloads that are illegally made of the photographic works exposed in its portal or in that of CENIE.