THROUGH THE GENDER LENS: ACTION, PARTICIPATION AND THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IN WATER
WIN is excited to launch the 2019 instalment of our annual photo competition!
We want photographers to capture the relationship between gender, participation, and the fight against corruption in different ways, across various cultures and locations. Participants are invited to submit up to two photographs that examine these complex elements through your own lens, and we encourage photographers to share your vision of a world working toward increased water integrity, and improved participation across genders such as:
- Non-traditional community leaders improving integrity and transparency
- Participation of all genders in management and decision-making around services
- Activists striving to hold service providers and government to account
- Overcoming obstacles to achieve equal access and fair distribution
Our jury of water and media specialists will select the winning photos from the two categories; Best Overall Photo, and Best Smartphone Photo. Winners will be announced on World Water Day, 22 March 2019. All shortlisted photos will be displayed on the WIN website.
Best Overall Photo: three prizes will be awarded in this category, one for first place, and two runners up.
- 1st Place – $1,000 (2019년 2월 14일 기준 112만 4,700 원) voucher for photography equipment/software.
- Runners-Up – $250 (2019년 2월 14일 기준 28만 1,175 원) voucher for photography equipment/software.
Best Smartphone Photo: one prize will be awarded in this category.
- 1st Place – $100 (2019년 2월 14일 기준 11만 2,480 원) voucher for smartphone photography equipment/applications.
Read submission guideline in detail: https://www.waterintegritynetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/2019_WIN-Photo_Competition_Terms_Conds_EN-1.pdf
해외 사진공모전 출품 가이드라인 번역본이 필요하신 분은 코리안포토그래픽으로 문의주시길 바랍니다.