31st January 2019
Who may enter
The competition is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
The competition is organised by CBRE.
This year’s theme invites photographers to submit photos that capture their vision of a future city.
Each entrant may submit up to 24 images; one to represent each hour of the day. The photo submitted for a specific hour need not have been taken during that hour, but should look as if it was.
Entry is free.
• The overall winner will receive a special photography trip, up to USD 10,000 (2019년 1월 18일 기준 최고 1,121만 6,000 원) to a destination of their choice for themselves and a friend.
• Regional winners will be awarded up to USD 1,000 (2019년 1월 18일 112만 1,800 원) worth of photography equipment each. There will be three regional winners, one for each region – Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific and Americas.
• The winner of the mobile category will be awarded a GoPro kit. To be entered in the mobile category, your picture must have been taken on a mobile device and you must tick the mobile box on the entry page.
• Instagram winner will be awarded a GoPro kit. To be entered in the Instagram category, your picture must be uploaded onto CBRE’s Instagram page.
• Hourly prizes will be rewarded to the 24 standout images representing each hour of the day. Each hourly winner will be awarded a camera bag.
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year 2019 해외 사진공모전 번역본이 필요하신 분은 코리안포토그래픽으로 문의주시길 바랍니다.