The entry is free
31st May 2019
- The winners in each of the themed categories will receive €2,000 (2019년 1월 18일 기준 291만 1,460 원).
- The overall competition winner will also receive €10,000 (2019년 1월 18일 기준 1,455만 7,300 원).
- The winner in the special category “German Peace Prize for Photography” will receive €10,000 (2019년 1월 18일 기준 1,455만 7,300 원).
- The winner in the special category “Best Work by an Emerging Photographer” will receive €5,000 (2019년 1월 18일 기준 727만 8,650 원).
Who may enter
The Felix Schoeller Photo Award is an international photography competition open to:
a. Professional photographers – all professional photographers and film creators, photographic designers and artists who earn the majority of their livelihood (more than 50%) with photography or film creation.
b. Emerging photographers – all photographers who are currently studying for a degree or undergoing professional training, as well as photographic assistants.
The Felix Schoeller Photo Award is promoted by Schoeller Technocell GmbH & Co. KG.
Professional photographers may submit their work in the five categories:
• Fashion Photography
• Photojournalism/Editorial Photography
• Free Choice/Conceptual Photography
• Special Category – German Peace Prize for Photography
Emerging photographers may submit their work in the “Best Work by an Emerging Photographer” category. This category is not subject to any thematic restrictions.
The Felix Schoeller Photo Award 2019 해외 사진 공모전 출품 가이드라인 한글 번역본이 필요하신 분은 코리안포토그래픽으로 문의 주시길 바랍니다. 번역본은 코리안포토그래픽 회원분들에게만 제공되고 있습니다.