Your cart is currently empty
International Photography Competitions
Promote Your Competitions
Linking your photography competition on our list is FREE. Linking back on your website will help us to grow. Please provide a back link. Thank you for your support!
Backlink – Linking your photography competition on our list is FREE. Please provide a back link. Your listing will appear once it is approved within 72 hours. To add your photography competitions/photo contest, copy and paste “Banklink Code” on your website then click the “NEW” button.
Audubon Community Nature Center 2020 Contest
Audubon Community Nature Center 2020 ContestSubmissions are now being accepted for the annual Audubon Community Nature Center Nature Photography Contest. Cash prizes of $200 will be awarded to Adult and Youth winners in three categories:
– Wildlife Portraits: any wild animal. No photos of animals in captivity, such as pets, zoos, or rehab animals.
– Macro Abstracts: anything that is natural/wild such as flowers, insects, leaves, water droplets, eyes/feathers of animals, close-up textures in nature, etc.
– Habitats and Landscapes: places that any wild animals live in and/or waterfalls, sunsets, mountains, etc.
Winners and 12 finalists — six youth and six adults — will be displayed indefinitely on the contest website along with the photographer’s name and city/state/country. Audubon will print the winning photographs to exhibit in the Nature Center, and winners will be named in a news release that is widely distributed, including to their local media, when known.
31 August 2020
The contest is open to photographers from around the world ages 8 and over. Contestants must be able to prepare digital files according to the guidelines, fill out an online entry form which includes uploading the photograph files, and pay an entry fee of $15 per photo. Contestants must also have access to a valid email address for communication with contest officials.
– Cash Prizes: $200 each for Adult and Youth winners in each of three categories: Wildlife Portraits, Macro Abstracts, and Habitats and Landscapes
– Winners and finalists will be displayed on the contest website along with the photographer’s name and city/state/country.
– Winners will be named in a news release that is widely distributed, including to their local media when known.
– Winning photographs will be printed and exhibited in the Nature Center.
The photographer retains full copyright to his or her images. However, participation in the contest requires the contestant to give Audubon Community Nature Center (ACNC) permission to use the photographs without compensation on the Contest Website as well as on other ACNC websites and in news releases which may appear in print or on third party websites for the purpose of publicizing the contest. ACNC will always include the photographer’s name when using a photograph for any purpose.